For a free quote, call 800.426.6220 or complete the form below.
Home | Glossary | Quote Forms | Careers | Carriers | Contact Us | Client Login | Claims
Investment Property Fire Insurance

Investment Property/Dwelling Fire Insurance Policy

Dwelling fire insurance is designed to cover residences you own but do not live in; it is also referred to as rental properties insurance. Typically, insurance protection is needed for the building but not for its contents. A dwelling fire insurance policy will offer coverage as follows:

  • Dwelling.
  • Personal property, which could include large appliances owned by you.
  • Other structures, including detached garages or sheds.
  • Fair rental value, which reimburses you for loss of rent while the dwelling is being repaired due to a covered loss in the event the home is uninhabitable.
  • Personal Liability coverage for accidental injury to others or damage to the property of others due to your negligence.

Let our qualified agents help identify events which pose a financial risk to you or your family and develop an insurance plan for your specific needs.

Baker, Jim
Casey, Bryan
Casey, Dod
Cohen, Neal
Cohn, Allan
Cook Kline, Stacia
Fox, Sue
Kibbe, Gene
Krell, Amir
Odekunle, Funlola
Orodeckis, Ed
Orodeckis, Eric
Orodeckis, Patrick
Quingert, Jack
Rosenberg, Henry
Rosenberg, Stephen
Rosenberg, Stewart H.
Schaftel, James
Stavrakas, Spyros
Summerfield, Alan
Summerfield, AAI, Jordan
Sutton(Kwiatowski), Tracy

sitemap | privacy policy